Snapped this photo in Flagstaff while on vacation, not sure many got to see it. (It reminded me of Luigi from Cars.) We were at a gas station fueling up for the Grand Canyon when I saw it tucked in the corner of the parking lot. I was going to do some PShop editing filters but decided the photo stands on its own. With the Road Closed sign, parked in scrub brush, it sits forgotten along Route 17 – which is not too far a stretch from Route 66 (which we ventured on and agreed is a letdown:)).
- RT @DelishDotCom: Is Brown Rice Really Better Than White Rice? dlsh.it/DTvvt5f https://t.co/ISdU7co2r7 1 week ago
- The problem with personality types: testing yourself rarely works via Penelope Trunk Careers - A ... tinyurl.com/y82e6ctw 1 week ago
- The five types of underperformers who get an MBA via Penelope Trunk Careers - Business ... tinyurl.com/y87wz7kb 3 weeks ago
- RT @Gold_Rush: Two excavators are always better than one. Time to roll that rock. https://t.co/L6Q5f5nMyp 3 weeks ago
- Some Things Can’t Be Taught - Forester Network foresternetwork.com/daily/construc… 3 weeks ago