Snapped this photo in Flagstaff while on vacation, not sure many got to see it. (It reminded me of Luigi from Cars.) We were at a gas station fueling up for the Grand Canyon when I saw it tucked in the corner of the parking lot. I was going to do some PShop editing filters but decided the photo stands on its own. With the Road Closed sign, parked in scrub brush, it sits forgotten along Route 17 – which is not too far a stretch from Route 66 (which we ventured on and agreed is a letdown:)).
- Leverage unfair advantages in order to get the power to fix them via Penelope Trunk Careers - I had a friend in hig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It only takes 15 minutes to do 99% of the things you want to accomplish via Penelope Trunk Careers - To figure out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- My 12-year-old son just told me he’s gay. How can I help him? via Penelope Trunk Careers - That's the phrase I sear… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @IMakeAmerica: Great to have our supporters from @VolvoCE_NA join us on Capitol Hill today as we advocate for infrastructure investment.… 1 month ago
- How to manage your career if you’re black via Penelope Trunk Careers - Around 20% of the people I coach are black,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago