Snapped this photo in Flagstaff while on vacation, not sure many got to see it. (It reminded me of Luigi from Cars.) We were at a gas station fueling up for the Grand Canyon when I saw it tucked in the corner of the parking lot. I was going to do some PShop editing filters but decided the photo stands on its own. With the Road Closed sign, parked in scrub brush, it sits forgotten along Route 17 – which is not too far a stretch from Route 66 (which we ventured on and agreed is a letdown:)).
- So many pet lives will be saved! twitter.com/lucynolandfox2… 1 day ago
- My startup is imploding. I mean pivoting. via Penelope Trunk Careers - Last week my older son ... tinyurl.com/y95eetuq 2 weeks ago
- RT @itsmeKatie: Breaks my heart. Def think before you adopt...but key word is ADOPT. So many furry friends looking for love 🐶🐾🐾 https://t.c… 3 weeks ago
- What it’s like to audition at Juilliard. When you’re 11. via Penelope Trunk Careers - The ... tinyurl.com/kq4y8y3 4 weeks ago
- Commencement speeches are garbage. College graduation is terrifying. via Penelope Trunk Careers - ... tinyurl.com/kwj6qxo 1 month ago