Snapped this photo in Flagstaff while on vacation, not sure many got to see it. (It reminded me of Luigi from Cars.) We were at a gas station fueling up for the Grand Canyon when I saw it tucked in the corner of the parking lot. I was going to do some PShop editing filters but decided the photo stands on its own. With the Road Closed sign, parked in scrub brush, it sits forgotten along Route 17 – which is not too far a stretch from Route 66 (which we ventured on and agreed is a letdown:)).
- @khemaridh @arcadefire Timely album theme but The Suburbs set a super high bar for me. But I'll still see them in DC! 2 weeks ago
- So glad I found @khemaridh and Rad Reads- my Saturday morning energizer! And love that we love the same band @arcadefire 2 weeks ago
- “It’s okay to be busy” by @TaylorLorenz medium.com/@taylorlorenz/… 3 weeks ago
- Sunflowers starting to pop! @ Shade Valley instagram.com/p/BW2aoHgF8jll… 3 weeks ago
- I am so sick of my advice via Penelope Trunk Careers - In the Mailbag section of my site I ... tinyurl.com/y9x38q6b 3 weeks ago