Snapped this photo in Flagstaff while on vacation, not sure many got to see it. (It reminded me of Luigi from Cars.) We were at a gas station fueling up for the Grand Canyon when I saw it tucked in the corner of the parking lot. I was going to do some PShop editing filters but decided the photo stands on its own. With the Road Closed sign, parked in scrub brush, it sits forgotten along Route 17 – which is not too far a stretch from Route 66 (which we ventured on and agreed is a letdown:)).
- The best personality type game I’ve ever played via Penelope Trunk Careers - Last week I ... tinyurl.com/yd4ypusa 1 day ago
- I finally found the secret to waking up early via Penelope Trunk Careers - Now that I am finally ... tinyurl.com/y7klql97 1 week ago
- Are you having a break or a breakdown? via Penelope Trunk Careers - So often in my life I have ... tinyurl.com/ybponrwy 2 weeks ago
- RT @VolvoCE_NA: We're ready for you! Visit us at @ICUEE at Booth K335. #ICUEE17 https://t.co/75M5uq19MT 2 weeks ago
- RT @FrankRaczon: @ConstructionEqt head @rodsutton talks with Under 40 winner Ernie Stephens of Superior Const @ICUEE as part of AEM’s Tomor… 2 weeks ago