Sunday’s art was nothing I created, but what I experienced and supported. I took in La Traviata in Baltimore, my first exposure to Grand Opera (in my part of the sticks we are much more accustomed to the Grand Ole Opry). More on that on a later post…
Today’s photo was me being festive with Shawn’s snack of Hershey’s dark chocolate kisses before I scooped them into his lunchbox. Then I played around with color and contrast in PhotoShop to get the pix to pop.
- Leverage unfair advantages in order to get the power to fix them via Penelope Trunk Careers - I had a friend in hig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It only takes 15 minutes to do 99% of the things you want to accomplish via Penelope Trunk Careers - To figure out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- My 12-year-old son just told me he’s gay. How can I help him? via Penelope Trunk Careers - That's the phrase I sear… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @IMakeAmerica: Great to have our supporters from @VolvoCE_NA join us on Capitol Hill today as we advocate for infrastructure investment.… 1 month ago
- How to manage your career if you’re black via Penelope Trunk Careers - Around 20% of the people I coach are black,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago