Sunday’s art was nothing I created, but what I experienced and supported. I took in La Traviata in Baltimore, my first exposure to Grand Opera (in my part of the sticks we are much more accustomed to the Grand Ole Opry). More on that on a later post…
Today’s photo was me being festive with Shawn’s snack of Hershey’s dark chocolate kisses before I scooped them into his lunchbox. Then I played around with color and contrast in PhotoShop to get the pix to pop.
- @khemaridh @arcadefire Timely album theme but The Suburbs set a super high bar for me. But I'll still see them in DC! 2 weeks ago
- So glad I found @khemaridh and Rad Reads- my Saturday morning energizer! And love that we love the same band @arcadefire 2 weeks ago
- “It’s okay to be busy” by @TaylorLorenz medium.com/@taylorlorenz/… 3 weeks ago
- Sunflowers starting to pop! @ Shade Valley instagram.com/p/BW2aoHgF8jll… 3 weeks ago
- I am so sick of my advice via Penelope Trunk Careers - In the Mailbag section of my site I ... tinyurl.com/y9x38q6b 3 weeks ago