Sunday’s art was nothing I created, but what I experienced and supported. I took in La Traviata in Baltimore, my first exposure to Grand Opera (in my part of the sticks we are much more accustomed to the Grand Ole Opry). More on that on a later post…
Today’s photo was me being festive with Shawn’s snack of Hershey’s dark chocolate kisses before I scooped them into his lunchbox. Then I played around with color and contrast in PhotoShop to get the pix to pop.
- The best personality type game I’ve ever played via Penelope Trunk Careers - Last week I ... tinyurl.com/yd4ypusa 1 day ago
- I finally found the secret to waking up early via Penelope Trunk Careers - Now that I am finally ... tinyurl.com/y7klql97 1 week ago
- Are you having a break or a breakdown? via Penelope Trunk Careers - So often in my life I have ... tinyurl.com/ybponrwy 2 weeks ago
- RT @VolvoCE_NA: We're ready for you! Visit us at @ICUEE at Booth K335. #ICUEE17 https://t.co/75M5uq19MT 2 weeks ago
- RT @FrankRaczon: @ConstructionEqt head @rodsutton talks with Under 40 winner Ernie Stephens of Superior Const @ICUEE as part of AEM’s Tomor… 2 weeks ago