So this is how it starts… twelve days short of one year after I set up this blog I roll out the first post. I am not a procrastinator, I am another p word, a perfectionist, who is wincing as she taps out these few weak lines, cringing as I read what I wrote and apalled that I can’t put together a crisp, pithy sentence. Oh fart just post it. And be done. And move on, to tomorrow, and the day after. Hell if ten people read this and get a taste of what I am about, and care to come back, that is good enough. My hands are getting crepey- looking, and I wince when I look at them, too, as I am typing. NOt that I have to look at my hands when I type because I don’t- I had Typing II in high school- with a real typewriter. Then I feel old. Because of my hands and the fact that I was in high school back when we had typewriters. Thinking about bad writing is better than thinking about getting older. I can improve the tone of my writing; my skin, not so much. Especially when my insurance no longer covers Retin A and I have to use the generic version. I could go on. But you are getting the gist. This is me, and this is good enough. And fart where is the flipping “save” button here???
- So many pet lives will be saved! twitter.com/lucynolandfox2… 1 day ago
- My startup is imploding. I mean pivoting. via Penelope Trunk Careers - Last week my older son ... tinyurl.com/y95eetuq 2 weeks ago
- RT @itsmeKatie: Breaks my heart. Def think before you adopt...but key word is ADOPT. So many furry friends looking for love 🐶🐾🐾 https://t.c… 3 weeks ago
- What it’s like to audition at Juilliard. When you’re 11. via Penelope Trunk Careers - The ... tinyurl.com/kq4y8y3 4 weeks ago
- Commencement speeches are garbage. College graduation is terrifying. via Penelope Trunk Careers - ... tinyurl.com/kwj6qxo 1 month ago