So this is how it starts… twelve days short of one year after I set up this blog I roll out the first post. I am not a procrastinator, I am another p word, a perfectionist, who is wincing as she taps out these few weak lines, cringing as I read what I wrote and apalled that I can’t put together a crisp, pithy sentence. Oh fart just post it. And be done. And move on, to tomorrow, and the day after. Hell if ten people read this and get a taste of what I am about, and care to come back, that is good enough. My hands are getting crepey- looking, and I wince when I look at them, too, as I am typing. Not that I have to look at my hands when I type because I don’t- I had Typing II in high school- with a real typewriter. Then I feel old. Because of my hands and the fact that I was in high school back when we had typewriters. Thinking about bad writing is better than thinking about getting older. I can improve the tone of my writing; my skin, not so much. Especially when my insurance no longer covers Retin A and I have to use the generic version-THANKS MUCH Highmark. I could go on. But you are getting the gist. This is me, and this is good enough. And fart where is the flipping “save” button here???
- The best personality type game I’ve ever played via Penelope Trunk Careers - Last week I ... tinyurl.com/yd4ypusa 1 day ago
- I finally found the secret to waking up early via Penelope Trunk Careers - Now that I am finally ... tinyurl.com/y7klql97 1 week ago
- Are you having a break or a breakdown? via Penelope Trunk Careers - So often in my life I have ... tinyurl.com/ybponrwy 2 weeks ago
- RT @VolvoCE_NA: We're ready for you! Visit us at @ICUEE at Booth K335. #ICUEE17 https://t.co/75M5uq19MT 2 weeks ago
- RT @FrankRaczon: @ConstructionEqt head @rodsutton talks with Under 40 winner Ernie Stephens of Superior Const @ICUEE as part of AEM’s Tomor… 2 weeks ago